Out In SA is the queer magazine for all of San Antonio. We cover the news, politics, people, and trends in everything from fashion to dining to landscaping that matter to SA’s LGBTQ communities and allies. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In addition to our website and social media, we publish four print issues each year:
- Winter (December, January, February)
- Spring (March, April, May)
- Summer (June, July, August)
- Fall (September, October, November)
Out In SA is a publication of Euclid Media. We are designed, written and produced in San Antonio, Texas, and printed in Dallas.
You can contact our editorial, advertising and events staff here.
We’re always looking for talented writers, photographers and artists. You can pitch us here.
It’s simple. Out In SA and Euclid Media will NEVER abuse your privacy rights. Here are the details:
- Unless you give us permission to make your personal information public, we won’t give away your email address (or any other identifying info) to anyone.
- Although outinsa.com is sponsored by paid advertisers, all online services are free to readers. In order to maintain the clarity of editorial content for our readers, all advertising content will be clearly presented as such — in banners, buttons and/or clearly labeled messages from sponsors.
- Occasionally, we will provide sponsors with aggregate information about our online readership. This aggregate data–for example, the number of visitors to a section of outinsa.com, our directory or calendar–contains no individually identifiable information. Unless you have specifically given us permission otherwise, your private data stays private.
- We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Please be aware that we can’t control the privacy practices of external websites we may link to — including those operated by Out In SA advertisers.
Out In SA and Euclid Media care deeply about Internet privacy issues. We may update this statement occasionally to better serve this end.